Sunday, January 13, 2013

Birthday

    Hey, guys. I'm kinda ran out of idea so just let me tell the story of my birthday. As you know, my birthday is on December 7th. So, I woke up on 4.00 AM to charge my phone but found out that my friend congratulated me with her long wishes on BBM (Blackberry Messenger). I replied and drifted back to sleep. And I woke up again at 5.20 AM, I think, and my some of my classmates congratulated me and of course I replied them. And when I arrived at school, my friends sang happy birthday and so yeah. Bell ringed, exam finished, so my friends and I went to a mall near from our school. We hang out and we were hungry. First plan, we're going to eat on KFC but there were my seniors so we decided to eat in Eat & Eat, and of course I had to pay their foods because it was my birthday (I think this is some kind of tradition).

     Finished eating, we went home. So, 2 of my friends and I went home by train. We ran to the station. The train was already there. When we bought tickets, the train left, so that means we had to wait for another train which the time difference is 1 hour. But before we left, we bought some drinks and snacks from the mini market next to the station. Arrived at my stop, mom picked me there. At home, it was normal. I ate, watched TV, blah blah blah.

     On 9.30 PM (I think), when I was about going to sleep, my mom called me. I was really tired so I just shouted "WHAT!" and suddenly someone entered my room. I was really shocked so I just covered my face with blanket. So, two-someone that suddenly entered my room were two of my close friends in junior high school. The brought a bucket of vanilla ice cream with some candles on the top on it. I was really confused so I just laughed. They were like "hurry up, blow the candle before the melted candle mixed with the ice cream", so I made a wish and blow them. There were a short silence then my baby sister bursted out. My friends and I were really confused. We thought she wanted the ice cream but turned out she wanted the walkie talkie beside me. After that, we ate the ice cream and the foods that my mom cooked from the afternoon. They gave me a cute bubble blower. They were sorry because they can't buy me a real cake because the shop already closed and didn't buy a better gift because they were in hurry. I thought, it was really okay because I was really touched. So we chatted until 11.30 PM and they went home. Then, I went to sleep peacefully.

     That day were really awesome. Unforgettable. Precious. Thanks a lot, guys :-D




P.S. Sorry for the bad english. As you see, I'm still learning :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment