Saturday, March 9, 2013

Bored

Hey-ho, way to go! So, SHINee and Infinite and Teen Top are in Jakarta. OH GOD, SO NEAR YET SO FAR. And what worse is.. I can't watch them live...



So, just forget about it. I'm really bored and thank god that I don't need to go to school until March 19th, so I can sleep and wake up as late as I can. So, I watched a movie called "Wedding Dress". At first, I thought it was a sad-romantic drama but when I watch it, it was a family movie. And guess what? I cried, so so much, that I spent half from a box of tissues. And I found a video with the OST.



The story is about a wedding dress designer who have a cancer and knows that she has limited number of days to live. That's why she made a beautiful wedding dress for her only daughter. At first, the daughter didn't know that her mom is dying, but when she finds out, she start granting her mom's wish one by one. It's a really good movie. If you want to cry a lot, then it's recommended. That's all I want to post. Have a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment