Thursday, November 29, 2012

Quick post!

The title says it all. This is just a quick post so don't expect too much,okay?

From December 3rd until 7th, I'll have the end-of-semester test, so please wish me lots of luck~ But I'm really hopeless for math, physics, history, geography and economy the most because they are the hardest subject ever. Especially geography, dot.

Second, I'm worried about SHINee and EXO for MAMA 2012. They lost the voting. Super Junior beats SHINee and B.A.P beats EXO. God, please give them a miracle so they can win~ Super sorry for ELFs and BABYs (I really don't have any idea how to wrote it right. Sorry B.A.P's fans) but I really wanted them (SHINee and EXO) to win *bows 100 degrees*.

Third, thanks to all people who visited my blog. And I'm sorry if my english skill is terrible. I'm not an american, or australian, or a native speaker. I'm 100% Indonesian. Again, thanks a lot guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment